Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back with the living

Right, I now have atleast my space back.

I deleted my blog entirely. To me this was similiar to crushing the paper on which I wrote my first notes and flinging it into the dustbin.

Unfortunately after having deleted it, 'The Blogger' decided to punish me by forcing me into a state of limbo. I couldn't recreate the blog since it said that the name already existed.
If it existed I couldn't delete it again since it didn't show up in the 'Dashboard'.
However it allowed me the comfort of commenting (though without a blog). Much like a soul without a body.
When I tried to click on my own link (from my comments on other blogs) I was lead to a site which looked like it was trying to sell some kind of biological products and also featured the photo of a good looking and very proportionate woman.

Well after wandering around like this for some time it was to my delight that this week I found that I had been released from the shackles of 'limbo' possibly by the handiwork of some code artist.

For the sake of all those links which i had created in my last version I am glad to have my space back

No comments: