Friday, March 16, 2007

Reasons

Does there have to be a reason for everything ?

Why did I recreate this blog and begin posting ?
Hmm! maybe sometimes it is just that bit convenient to have an explanation.
The last time I started writing I found myself getting caught up with various topics around the blogs .
Honestly what I wanted to do was just create a blog and experiment with what I could do with it.
I soon got caught up with thinking up posts, trying to be very creative and generally keept thinking about the blog all the time.
I didn't like that feeling and it took a lot of my (thinking) time. Almost everything that happened would go down as 'that's a great topic for a post'.

So this time I hope to kind of create a balance between experimenting on features and writing something.


No comments: