Monday, January 7, 2008

Shikha

Hello Shikha,

Thanks so much for still remembering this space and dropping by.
Well it's one of the advantages of being able to discard and re-invent.
In many ways I'm trying to do that in real life as well.

I thank you for your New year Greetings and hope and wish that all the best things come your way in 2008.
Thanks also for your comment since it has forced a new post (in my present mode of working ).

It has been quite a while since I changed this set up. I hardly make up any posts so I hardly get any comments.
I went over to your blog and see that there have been changes in your life too.
Wish you all the best again and hope to keep hearing from you.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm back. Gosh! This post was a surprise :).

Thank you for the wishes. Fourth month into 2008, and so far the going's been good!

How have you been?