Monday, April 16, 2007

Blog Got Mail

Got around to finally changing the setting so that I can now publish
straight by sending an e-mail.
Funny feeling this. Much like I'm writing an e-mail to someone, but
hopefully it gets published.
In my last attempt I felt blog posts are like a message in a bottle.
Now that I write mail it feels like standing in the spotlight, saying
out something to many people who are watching but can't be seen.

This is interesting you know, I will just start posting by e-mail. I
won't check whether the post turned out OK on the blog.
I won't open the blog to see my previous posts. (Maybe once in a while)
That way all I would be doing is sending out mails which sounds much
better to the technically saturated 'me' than using the term blogging
posting etc..
What happens if someone comments ? Well that can also be handled by
mail. I need to test that one out.

1 comment:

The Outsider said...

Dear,
I'm so glad you're back. Where have you been. I missed you so much. I can't tell you how many times I used to look up your blog each day hoping you would be there. Why didn't you tell me what went wrong.
Please Please give me a sign just one reply. I can't tell you how much that would mean to me.